2 Batangueña Wishfuls Vie For A Spot For Wishcovery Grandfinals

On the 17th episode of WISHcovery, dubbed as the biggest and freshest singing competition to conquer the web! Two Batangueña wishfuls competed in the semifinals to win a spot in the grandfinals.

Wishcovery wishful Audrey Malaiba, a native of Sto Tomas, Batangas shows off her impressive vocal runs as she belts for Nina’s hit song “Someday”.

Wishcovery Wishful Carmela Ariola makes use of her sweet voice to deliver a beautiful revival of IAXE’s most recogni, “Ako’y Sa’yo at Ika’y Akin Lamang” live on the Wish 107.5 Bus!

The accumulated views of the videos above until December 29 (12 noon) will comprise 15% of their total score while the remaining 85% will come from the competition’s resident reactors.

WISHcovery resident reactors (judges) are King of RnB Jay R, The CompanY’s Annie Quintos, and hitmaker Jungee Marcelo,

Meanwhile the Prince of RnB Kris Lawrence, who traces his roots from Bauan, Batangas is the shows’ host.

The criteria for judging:

The result:

C

Carmela Ariola now advances to the Wishcovery Grandfinals while the pride of Sto Tomas, Batangas takes home PhP20K as a consolation prize.

A whopping PhP 2 million worth of cash and contract, a house and lot, a brand-new car, and his or her own Wishclusive video await the first Wishcovery grand champion!

Watch the full episode 17 below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *