Barako Fashion Expo 2018…
Barako PH as part of its initiative to #SupportLocal and #GoLocal partners with the Batangas Provincial Tourism and Cultural Affairs Office headed by Atty Sylvia Marasigan in staging an event dubbed as Barako Fashion Expo 2018.
The event aims to promote and strengthen the fashion tourism industry of the Province and to build camaraderie among the Batangueño fashion designers.
Barako Fashion Expo 2018 will showcase the different creations from Streetwear, Luxe Wear, Filipiniana, and Avant Garde designs from notable fashion designers like Adam Balasa, Tristan Irrol Hernandez, Tacer Castillo, Bryan Carlos, Don Pedro Jesus Moises, Paul Semira, Joel Marasigan, Omar Perez, Thownie Yochingco and JP Chua.
Batangueño models and BarakoPH Ambassadors will wear the creations of our fashion Designers as they hit the stage.
We also get the support from some of the biggest names in Batangas Photography
– TJ Jarlos
– XLENT Photography by Kevin De Alba Guardian
– JLB Production&Photography
– Extrovert Photography Official
– Fotograpia De Katorse / by Jerry Manongsong Tengco
– The Acts Memorabilia
– Xsclusiv Production
– Elmer Castor Fashion & Wedding Photography
– FOCUS BatStateU Camera Club
– UBLC Camera Club
The event is set to happen on December 12, 2018 at 6:00PM onwards at the Batangas Provincial Auditorium, Capitol Site, Batangas City.
For inquiries just message or call the following
- Jobz Abril- 0999-485-8950
- Jhayzki Asuncion- 0999-867-0444
- Girro Maranan- 0928-992-1367 (Provincial Tourism and Cultural Affairs Office)
#BarakoPH #RichBatangas #SupportLocal #GoLocal
Read more: BATANGAS EVENTS