Brgy 841 Zone 92, Pandacan, Manila 1011
FB PAGE: Janarbal D’ Arte
GMAIL: [email protected]
+63 915 596 5661
A Batanguena Artist who recently rediscovered her talent in the Visual Arts. She captured the hearts of the young generations and artists by developing an innovative method of applying fluorescent acrylic colours as well as other mediums to highlight textures and show her individuality. Her subject explores and celebrates her womanhood through this visual representation of butterflies, nature and women. Her paintings give a positive vibe to her role as a woman, a wife, a mother and an artist.
After graduating Fine Arts in Far Eastern University in Manila, she stopped painting to give way to her role as a wife and then, as a mother. Her love for Visual Art were just at the back of her mind as she was so busy with family matters. Her renewed love affair with art started two years ago and slowly she rediscovered herself and her hidden talent waiting to be explored and developed. Under the tutelage of Master Landscape Artist Lino Acasio, she honed her talent and found her way.
To date she has participated in numerous group exhibitions, exhibits for various causes cause, art competitions and is a member of Various artists groups in Batangas and Manila as well.
– 42 Exhibits in Batangas and Greater Manila Areas with Grupo Sining Batangueno, Pintakha Art Society and KUNST including a 3-Woman Show IVAGINATION in SM MegaMall
– 7 Digital and Online Art Exhibitions duting Quarantine Period
– 28 Artworkshops, Art Festivals and Art Outreach or Community Service including a mural art in Philippine Childrens Hospital in QC with Pintakha Art Society
– 7 Art-for-A-Cause Exhibits locally and 4 Global Art-for-A Cause Exhibits held in Scotland, Australia, London, UK and South Carolina USA and also featured artist/creator in We Are Together 2020, a charity artistic notebook publications for the benefit of Frontliners and Covid 19 Research issued in Toronto, Canada
– 2 times featured in NET 25 Eagle Broadcasting Corporation in TAUMBAHAY Morning TV Show and RADYO AGUILA Radio Guesting
– Fetaured artist in MU Relief Charity organization of UP College of Medicine for Frontliners of Covid19 Pandemic
– RECALLED TO CREATE BUTTERFLIES AND FLY, featured artist in Philippine Graphics Tony&Nick Sunday Issue by Business Mirror by Contributing Editor Carla Mortel-Baricaua, May 26, 2019 issue
– Honorable Mention Awardee, Japan Tobacco Inc.’s JTI ART AWARDS 2017, “Nature’s Unique Wonders” held in Hotel 1925, Brgy. Sabang, Lipa City last August 5, 2017
– HOPE FOR THE FLOWERS, First One-Woman Solo Art Exhibit in Adamson University Art Gallery, San Marcelino St. Manila, April 30 – May 31, 2019
In all of these, she finds beauty and comfort in delivering a meaningful message of environmental preservation with nature in her artworks. For her being late-40’s Mom, a happy and contented woman and visual artist celebrates her new life enjoying the best of both worlds. She further reflects that it is never too late to start a career in art.
You just have to be focused and determined and best of all, you have to love what you do.