The Lobo Municipal Tourism Office will be having an event for a cause dubbed as SUMMER SAYA 2019 on April 27? The highlight of the event is a FUN RUN for a cause which aims to raise funds for families with no access to electricity and to support them by giving solar powered lights.
FUN RUN FOR A CAUSE BENEFICIARIES
The project aims to inspire and encourage all ages to participate in a friendly race and to raise funds for residents of several Barangay with no access to electricity. Each family will receive a solar powered light.
MECHANICS and GUIDELINES:
1. Runners are divided into 3 categories: 20 years old and below, 21-40 yrs. Old and 41 yrs old and above.
2. MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT TO JOIN THE RACE.
3. Race T-shirts will be claimed on April 22-25, 2019 at the Tourism Office.
4. The runner must wear the race T-Shirt at all times during the program and the run. They must wear a rubber shoes.
5. RAIN OR SHINE the race must go on.
6. The race will start at Municipal Town Plaza and will end at Brgy. Hall of Lagadlarin. Program will follow at Lagadlarin Mangrove Forest.
7. Late comers, once the signal shot has been given, may not win the race but they are not hindered to continue to run.