Soleil SPAce: Heaven at your own bed
Tired? Sore body? Had a stressful day at work or from school but got no time to go for a body massage?
You can have the relaxation you want by not leaving the comfort of your home by Soleil Space! No need to go out for they will take the spa to you.
Upon the scheduled massage right exactly by the given time and date a therapist will knock by your door for the calming sensation and relaxation of your life.
“THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN”
- Contact the Soleil SPAce on their facebook account, https://www.facebook.com/soleilspace/ or through their phone number 0915-778-5486. They do respond immediately, that gives them a thumbs up!
- Give them your Name and Booking address. It includes: Your name, Contact number, Address, Landmark and given time
- On the day itself, The therapist will give you an Intake form Sample in order for them to know the certain details they need to proceed with massage. The form sample contains: Name, age, birthday, your address and a checklist with: what kind of massage do you like whether Relaxation or therapeutic, if you have injuries, intaking any kind of drug, allergies, if you have experienced a massage before by a professional, what pressure to be applied during the massage, what kind of oil do you want to be used and what parts of the body that you don’t want to be touched.
- The therapist will take your Blood pressure if your body can take the massage.
- The therapist will give you the list of massage for you to be able to pick on what kind of massage do you like. Below are the types of massage that they offer with their corresponding prices.
- There are different kinds of oils to pick from too. Here are the types of oils and what they are for:
Peppermint + Eucalyptus: The minty sweetness smell of peppermint makes it one of the most popular essential oils with the combination of Eucalyptus which revitalizes skin and tired muscles, enhances feelings of relaxation, and soothes nervous tension.
Lavander + Chamomile: Lavender oil is known as an anti-inflammatory oil perfect for sensitive skin, mix with chamomile oil has the ability to relieve many digestion woes, including flatulence, indigestion, colic, diarrhea, and nausea.
Grapefruit and Lemon Oil grapefruit essential oil keep your body light and free from toxins by increasing urine frequency and volume blend with Lemon which rejuvenates sagging tired looking skin. *The Base oil is Sunflower Oil which has calming and moisturizing properties.
7. You will need to sign a waiver wherein you understand what the procedure will be done and what are the effects of the body massage to you. Also that you are fully aware of the policies.
8. You will remove your clothes for the warmth of the massage.
9. The heaven will take place along with the music brought by the therapist and scent provided by the oil that will take you to a spa.
M y thoughts about the home service massage:
“Aside from the friendly personality of the therapist I am pretty much satisfied on how she massaged me. It wasn’t the usual massage type wherein the therapist will only do the basic routine of massaging but they surprised me with different kinds of method of it. To my wide back to the ends of my hair and fingertips they did an over ran. They massaged me pretty well and made some of my bones crack, (Wow! that proves how much of a lazy ass person I am. I need to exercise or work my body out more). She also did a rubbing procedure at my back for addition of more heat and an after massage. Also lining my spine to give it a therapeutic massage ( I have a scoliosis so I really needed that). The music is very calming and the scent really makes me think that i’m in a spa but opening my eyes i’m just in my bed. The therapist also asks me every time if I am contented with the pressure she is applying. All I can say is that I am very satisfied with the home service and I will surely book another massage with them for they have gave me more than my expectations. It is totally a thumbs up! I do believe they also have back scrubs too.”
Qoute of the day: ” The relaxation lies within your hand. Take a break and give yourself some space”
(Article by: Allyza Ritxer Mai Irineo)